Added 14 days ago
Sales Executive (Food & Health)
LocationHo Chi Minh City
An excellent Sales Executive (Food & Health) job based in Ho Chi Minh City has just arisen at one of the world's leading chemicals companies.
This Sales Executive (Food & Health) role is responsible for promoting the company and developing sales of the Food, Beverage and Health product range to achieve agreed business targets and meet customer needs.
- Manage a set range of Accounts in Vietnam, further develop the existing customers and attract new ones in the Food, Beverage and Health market segment;
- Identifying any additional opportunities in this area. Responsible for meeting set budgetary goals with particular emphasis on the turnover target;
- Secure and develop new businesses, obtain new suppliers and product line;
- Identify and recommend new product range opportunities through market survey;
- Gather, analyse, interpret and present market, product, competitor and industry data to enable development of the forward strategy of the business;
- Pro-actively monitor and review payment terms against customer portfolio, ensuring that payment terms and methods are adhered to, keeping business risk to a minimum. Ensure that payment terms and cash flow implications are considered at time of negotiation for all new and existing business;
- Carry out visits to target customers to promote products and provide feedback to business and suppliers of customer response and activity.
- At least 2 - 3 years of progressive experience in sales / commercial / leadership roles;
- Excellent communication, negotiation and interpersonal skills;
- Able to liaise with people at all levels, both internally and externally;
- Excellent time management skills in order to follow different assigned targets;
- Highly organized, hands-on, able to work well under pressure, handle multiple priorities and meet deadlines;
- Sense of ownership and drive (problem solver, self-starter with a bias for prompt action and removing roadblocks, accountable to get things done in a timely manner);
- Communication in English is a must, ability to converse in Mandarin is an advantage.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Food Science Technology is required.
If you are ready to join this exciting opportunity, please click on the APPLY BUTTON, alternatively, you can contact Ms. Vy Huynh via email to email@example.com for immediate consideration
- Vy Huynh