Sales Leader / Sales Executive
CategoryFood & Beverage
• Focus on growth and development of existing customers
• Search for new potential customers
• Responsible for development and sales achieved
• Participate in organizing and attend sales & marketing activities and events of the Company.
• Act as a middleman between customers and related departments.
• Ensure, maintain accurate database in assigned work
• Make weekly, monthly work plan, browse, and follow the approved plan
• Arrange and send results reports in accordance with regulations • Further details will be discussed during the interview
• Good-looking appearance.
• At least 01 year in sales, experience in alcoholic beverage or wine business is an advantage
• Understand the market, being able to grasp business opportunities based on observation, collection, evaluation, and analysis of market data within the scope of assigned work to accelerate market share and sales growth. Passion, love of wine and ability to communicate well in English is an advantage
• Proficient in office computer skills • Careful, patient, high sense of responsibility and able to work under pressure.
• Intermediate or higher graduation
- Trang Nghiem