LocationHo CHi Minh City
This is a multinational company in machines for food and agriculture industry.
- Together with the BUs and Country Manager, define where it makes sense to have direct sales and channel sales, by business unit/ products or by geography;
- Together with BUs, formulate single machine business framework on;
- Financial side of the business model;
- Definition of candidate profile for channel partner and reseller;
- Finalization and approval of channel partner policy per BU (Commercial, Finance, etc.).
- Design and operate a process of how to develop channel partners with a focus on reseller;
- Business model definition and internal approvals;
- Recruiting and contracting;
- Reporting systems including CRM;
- Target setting and incentive;
- Performance review and management;
- Regular channel partner conferences;
- Recommendation for improvements.
- Build and further develop channel partners and reseller network in Vietnam;
- Train channel partners and reseller on product portfolio and complimentary services that can be offered;
- Cooperate with and coach local Channel Partners on how to build up and maintain long term relationships with clients;
- Leverage cross-BU potentials.
- Develop new markets opportunities, distribution channels and reseller network and improve overall performance in sales, marketing and customer service in the territory;
- Work with channel partners to develop sale proposals, quotations, and pricing;
- Manage sales pipeline, forecast monthly sales and identify new business opportunities;
- Coordinate with partners to create and execute business plans to meet sales goals;
- Analyse market trends and accordingly develop sales plans to increase brand awareness;
- Stay current with latest developments in market and competitors’ activities;
- Communicate up-to-date information about new products and enhancements to channel partners and resellers;
- Address channel partner related issues, sales conflicts and pricing issues in a timely manner;
- Develop positive working relationship with channel partners and resellers to build the business;
- Develop process improvements to optimize channel management activities.
- At least 5 years of experience managing sales through channel partners and reseller network.
- Experience in designing and implementation of channel management process, especially in Me-kong Delta area.
- Channel management experience for industrial machinery will be a plus.
- Technical background in the grain or flour equipment or technical food processing field or related field is a strong plus
- Bachelor Degree in Business with technical background.
- English level: Business.
If you are ready to join this exciting opportunity, please click on the APPLY BUTTON, alternatively, you can contact Ms. Thuong Nguyen at +8428 3636 5811 – ext: 33 or via email to email@example.com for immediate consideration.
- Thuong Nguyen