LocationHo Chi Minh City
- Develop cloud sales opportunities and manage the development of continuously evolving forecast models and methodologies
- Develop relationships with partners and customers
- Identify potential business opportunities and drive timely resolution
- Build strong partnerships across internal and external stakeholders to drive roadmap and program evolution
- Team up with our customer’s Organizations to build strategic relationships. You are responsible for working at the most strategic level within the account and implementing a broad strategy for earning customer acceptance and service implementation.
- Develop and sustain long term customer relationships and establish these relationships while engaging at all levels including senior levels of the customer’s organization. Identifies new sales opportunities and focuses on providing consultative support by building value propositions for solutions into the account
- Hire, fire, discipline, and/or promote Account Managers and Technical Sales Managers, when necessary
- Monitor and analyze team and subordinate employee statistics
- Maintain accurate reporting and pipeline management
- Issue Disciplinary and/or Coaching Actions needed to increase production
- Conduct onsite visits with Enterprise customers for Face-to-Face demonstrations
- Attend Company Marketing Events
- Experience working with a large organization as Account and Relationship Manager.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication, analytical and presentation skills are required.
- Demonstrate decision making, problem solving, and negotiating skills.
- A University degree and significant enterprise experience in large accounts is preferred.
- A strong understanding of networking equipment/network solution.
- Customer engagement at senior levels and building long term strategic and executive relationships
- Experience in Business Development
- Strong ability to develop and sustain customer relationships Significant experience in business planning, market strategy, program development, and successful execution
- Excellent time management and organization skills
Should there be any interest to explore the position please kindly contact Ms. Minh Anh (Joy) - Associate Consultant at +84 855 790401 or +84 28 3636 5810; Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Anh Vo