Security Operation Engineer
LocationHo Chi Minh City
You will be part of our security operations team that follows up on CVE’s and alerts of all our infrastructure. While one focus will be clearly in evolving the security procedures of our production services, the job doesn’t stop there as IT security is obviously also relevant for our internal systems and processes.
- Monitor and escalate security alerts coming from our SIEM
- Write/evolve our security policies and incidents response plans, work on standards and documentation
- Implement the defined security measures hands-on. Conduct tests.
- Drive the evolution of our SIEM dashboards and monitoring/alerting capabilities
- Assist in security issues and implementation for internal systems
- Rotate in an on-call security response team
- >3 or >5 years of working experience in the same function
- Interested in IT security as a practitioner.
- Know what a CVE is
- Know about modern Cloud technologies and their security problems and solutions for it.
- Kubernetes, AWS/GCP
- Good communication skills in English (written and spoken)
- Linux (e.g. Centos)
- A degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering
- If you are ready to join this exciting opportunity, please contact Loan Nguyen at +84 28 3636 5811 or email@example.com or skype tuyetloan.220788 for immediate consideration or related majors.
- Loan Nguyen