LocationHo Chi Minh City
An excellent Senior Accountant job based in Ho Chi Minh City has just arisen at one of the world’s leading solar energy companies.
This Senior Accountant role oversees the head office’s accounting and finance team on accounting/finance/audit/tax matters.
- Support the head office’s accounting and finance team on accounting/finance/audit/tax matters, including coordination with tax/accounting advisors to prepare monthly statements and reports, and preparation of consolidation report, which is comply with Vietnam Accounting Standard;
- Support on mergers & acquisitions (M&A) and financial due diligence (FDD) of the group;
- Ensures compliance with generally accepted reporting standards/tax regulation;
- Acting as project accountant to support the project managers and project director to (1) execute the relevant payments to suppliers, tax and customs authority, other vendors (2) prepare/update the monthly and quarterly budget on regular basis;
- Coordinate with head office’s team to execute banking transaction/relevant matters;
- Draft and prepare corporate documents (Official letter to Tax Department and other Authority departments);
- Respond to internal stakeholders' requests or events as they occur.
- At least 4 years working experience is required;
- Strong knowledge in accounting and reporting, include consolidation;
- Candidates with past audit experience with Big 4 would be preferable;
- Able to articulate fluently in both English and Vietnam is required;
- Strong negotiation and communication skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance/Accountancy is required.
Please click the APPLY BUTTON or contact Tan Nguyen at +84 348247981 or firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss further.
- Tan Nguyen