IT Business Analyst (MES) Expert
LocationThanh Hoa, Viet Nam
Our client is looking for IT Business Analyst to join their company and to continue developing this high performing team
For this position, minimum works are as follows:
- Designing, developing, and implementing MES solutions for complex system integration projects
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams to ensure that MES solutions are aligned with business strategies.
- Conducting in-depth analysis of MES applications to identify areas for improvement.
- Developing and maintaining technical documentation for MES solutions.
- Providing technical support for MES applications.
- Contribute to the creation/updating/re-engineering of standardized processes and best practices.
- Facilitate/oversees the analysis and design of technology solutions to ensure business needs are met.
- Analyze and verifies requirements for completeness, consistency, comprehensibility, feasibility, and conformity to standard.
- Collaborate with developers, leadership and other architects to implement strategic technical proposal into reality.
- Lead the project team to implement proposed solutions using your experience and knowledge.
- Responsible for functional & technical scoping and design through the entire project life cycle from initiatives through implementation and go-live
- Participate in research/design of new system/application & prepare proposal for innovation.
- Study & apply IT process & procedures/standard.
- Follow the IT Improvement process & procedures/standard.
- Sourcing and implementing new business technology.
- Organize hand on training for in scope area.
- Contribute to building the project management process & procedures/standards.
- Follow the project management process & procedures/standard in project implementation.
- Ensured the assigned project meet IT solution project KPI.
Work Experience :
- Minimum of 8-year experience as an IT functional consultant/business analyst with at least 3 full lifecycle project implementations (in house project is acceptable).
- 3+ years of experience in MES solution design and implementation
- Strong knowledge of MES systems, including Maximo, etc
- Experience with MES integration with ERP systems.
- Project management experience is a plus.
- Experience in Oil & Gas is a plus.
- Senior IT Business Analysts need strong analytical skills to create reports/presentation and offer recommendations.
- Strong process modelling skill.
- Self-motivated, able to quickly learn existing designs and integrate new project requirements.
- Good team work plus be able to work independently and follow through on all aspects of responsibilities, handling multiple initiatives simultaneously.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- Strong collaboration skills.
- Demonstrate the ability to document and communicate ideas to both businesses focused and technical focused audiences.
- Strong negotiation and problem-solving skills used to align the business capabilities and IT systems.
- Demonstrate the ability to project management.
- Must be fluent in English.
Educational Level : University Graduated
Specialty/Qualification : Bachelor’s degree or higher required: preferable in Computer Science, Information Technology, or a related field
- Ngoc Chu