Senior Recruitment Consultant
We, Adecco Vietnam, are the world’s largest staffing firm. In a nutshell, we’re experts in recruitment and providing world-class payroll and staffing solutions with more than 33,000 passionate employees in 5,000+ branches across 60 countries and territories worldwide.
- Performing a 360-degree role by maintaining & developing strong client relationships; providing excellent customer service and superior candidate profiles.
- Pitch new business, build long-term & trusted relationship with new and existing clients.
- Source suitable candidates by getting to know key players in your industry and building strong professional networks.
- Proactively identify and recruit passive candidates, using sourcing strategies, cold calling, and networking tools.
- Provide consultation to a large network of candidates with both immediate and long-term career needs.
- Provide counsel to hiring managers during the assessment and evaluation of candidates, act as the primary negotiator and closer of selected candidates.
- 5+ years relevant work experience in recruitment (Finance, Banking, Accounting, FMCG, Industrial, HR/Legal, IT).
- Proven track record and passion in building recruitment career.
- Knowledge of People Management Skills.
- Good Negotiation skills.
- Time Management and Planning.
- Good Communication skills (written and verbal).
- Bachelor's degree.
- Demonstrate a willingness to learn attitude and possess a can-do attitude.
- Be able to communicate in a clear and concise way, adapting communication styles according to the purpose, audience and situation.
- Demonstrate customer orientation by understanding customer needs and creating a valuable customer experience.
- Be able to manage multiple assignments at the same time and maintain a high standard of work.
- Working in one of the world’s leading HR Solutions Provider (recruitment and payroll & staffing…) with professional & dynamic environment
- Annual performance bonus
- Learning & Training to develop your competence and broaden your knowledge
- Collective activities (Team building, Workshops, 20/10, Halloween, X’mas, Tet dinner…)
- Leaves up to 20 days and above depending on the internal level (Annual leave, Personal leave, X’mas…)
- Mobile phone allowance
- Premium Health and Personal Accident Insurance for yourself.
- If you are ready to join this exciting opportunity, please click "APPLY WITH ADECCO" or send your CV to Ms. Dung Pham – email@example.com for further discussion
- Dung Pham