SoC Verification Engineer
- Undertake a technical leadership position in Digital Verification at SOC.
- Execute SoC verification tasks and work closely with team members to review and understand the relevant functional and safety-related requirements.
- Write verification plans to meet these requirements after close alignment with other verification teams for proper work split according to mutually acceptable verification assignment.
- Execute the verification plan by developing C/C++ test cases and System Verilog/UVM testbench components and by integrating 3rd party VIP components.
- Simulate and debug at RTL, Unit Delay, and Gate Level using appropriate tools and flows including Emulator, Portable Stimulus, or Formal methodologies for functional and toggle coverage closure.
- Leading a team technically through exploring new environments and identifying potential enhancement areas through the new methodology.
- Identify and setting mid/long-term goals based on benchmarking against industry standards.
- Strong foundational knowledge of digital design & verification.
- Advanced knowledge and hands-on experience of System Verilog and UVM.
- Hands-on experience in hardware-software debugging at the system or application level. Hand-on experience with gate-level-simulations and with debugging/troubleshooting skills
- Exposure to version-controlling (eg, Git/Bitbucket, Clearcase, CVS, SVN) and bug-management schemes
- Dynamic and energetic with zero verification escape mindset
- Self-motivated, flexible, good communication with interpersonal skills and is a good team player who is able to work well with both internal and external partners.
- Candidate has proven ability to achieve results in a very dynamic, multi-site environment and be able to coordinate with priorities and self-initiatives.
- Candidate must have high-speed communication peripherals (eg: PCIE, GETH) design and verification knowledge.
- Experience in the automotive industry in functional safety and cybersecurity are advantageous.
- Verification experience in high-speed IO or CPU peripherals and pattern development is a plus.
- Candidate who has more relevant working experience will be considered for a more senior position.
- Masters/Bachelors in Electrical Engineering or Computer Science with 5-8 years of relevant work experience.
If you are ready to join this exciting opportunity, please contact Ms. Pham Trang at +84 33 662 5134 (Call/iMess/Whatsapp/Zalo/Viber) or via email to firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate consideration.
- Thuy Trang Pham