Sr. Social & Environmental Responsible Auditor
LocationHo Chi Minh City
CategoryTechnical / Manufacturing
Our client, one of the leaders in home improvement supplying industry, is looking for Senior Social & Environmental Responsible Auditor
- Responsible for implementing components of social & environmental responsible audit and Corrective and Preventive Action (CAPA) management process, including supporting audit scheduling with sourcing, supplier, factory and service providers
- Review and approve audit reports and CAPA plans, following up on evidence and CAPA verifications with suppliers, factories and service providers.
- Conduct audits and CAPA on-site verifications to Southeast Asia (SEA) factories to detect and eliminate potential social and environmental risks in the supply chain.
- Escalate risks in social, environment as well as health and safety aspects at SEA factories, provide insights about social & environmental responsible management to ensure social & environmental responsible compliance of SEA factories.
- At least 5 years of experience in conducting Responsible Sourcing/Social and Environmental Responsibility audits with demonstrated skills in the field of factory evaluation.
- Experience in working in third-party is preferable.
- Must possess strong work ethic and excellent customer service skills to ensure effective, responsive interaction (internal and external).
- Proficiency in labor laws and other legal regulations pertaining to Responsible Sourcing/Social and Environmental Responsibility.
- Knowledge in other auditing standards, e.g. SA8000, GSCP, HACCP, BRC, ICTI, BSCI, E&HS would be an advantage.
- Excellent English verbal & written communication and presentation skills.
- Bachelor Degree in Political Science, Law, Environmental Affairs, International Business, Public Policy.
If you are ready to join this exciting opportunity, please click on the APPLY BUTTON, alternatively, you can contact Linh Hoang at +8428 3636 5811 - Ext 710 or via email to firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate consideration.
- Linh Hoang