LocationHo Chi Minh City
ExperienceMore than 10 Years
An excellent Strategy Director job based in Ho Chi Minh City has just arisen at one of the FDI companies on market.
This Strategy Director role is responsible for all the strategic activities including but not limited to review, evaluate and recommend strategic proposal to the business growth plan; challenge the resources allocation, continuously review and assess the implementation of the plan, the operation to identify improvement in margin, productivity and revenue; facilitate in development of common platform for cross business units.
- Responsible for developing strategic plans for all business units in Vietnam;
- Proposing, presenting and assist in implementing the strategic plans approved to the stakeholders;
- Assist the CEO in implementing new business initiatives/business projects;
- To attend in all business meetings chaired by the Group CEO;
- To co-ordinate and plan all business meetings for CEO and to follow up on issues discussed.
- Experience in senior position as a Strategist/ M&A/ Operation is preferred;
- A good entrepreneur with very sharp business acumen and be able to build a business case professionally;
- Excellent communication skills and be able to communicate with all levels;
- Strong presentation skills and be able to interact with multiple stakeholders: board level, CEO, BU heads, functional leaders;
- Good organizational skills and be able to multi-task;
- Proactive and results driven, able to take initiative and dynamic to shifting priorities. Ability to think and plan strategically while being detail oriented with a hands on/can-do mentality.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent is a must.
Please click the APPLY button or contact Ms. Hoa Dang at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss further.
- Hoa Dang