Talent Acquisition Intern
Adecco Vietnam is a part of Adecco Group, the world's leading recruitment, and payroll & staffing specialist, with offices in over 60 countries around the world. With over 8 years of experience in Vietnam, we have developed the network and expertise to assist companies in building successful businesses.
Working at Adecco Vietnam is a great way to a pivotal role in life and society, all while developing yourself and your career.
- Post job ads and screen potential resumes to identify suitable candidates for the open roles
- Conduct phone interviews & send candidate summary reports to hiring managers
- Schedule and confirm interviews with candidates
- In charge of offering process
- Assisting in organizing internal events and L&D activities at Adecco
- Supporting other tasks following the arrangement of the HR Team Lead
- Good command of English (Especially in speaking & writing skills)
- Initiative and problem-solving skills
- Effective communication & time-management
- Have a can-do attitude & genuine interest in HRM
- A third-year or last year student (being able to work full-time is a plus)
- Mi Pham