Talent Acquisition Manager
LocationHo Chi Minh
IndustryFood & Beverage
Our client as one of the leading company is hiring potential candidate for Talent Acquisition Manager role
- Performing analysis and forecasting the hiring needs of the departments;
- Creating a sustainable talent acquisition recruitment strategies and techniques;
- Taking charge of planning, developing, managing and overseeing employer branding activities;
- Motivating employees to be brand ambassadors and planning employee referral programs;
- Sourcing and discovering a top talent for open positions using job boards;
- Designing, planning and executing recruitment and selection processes (e.g. conduct interviews and screen calls, administer psychological tests, etc.;
- Reviewing employment applications and creating background check reports;
- Performing employee satisfaction assessments and workshops and recommend measures to improve employee retention;
- Planning procedures for enhancing the candidate experience;
- Leading, managing and supervising members of the recruitment team for evaluating recruitment efforts;
- Other tasks related to TA and HR from line manager.
- Bachelor degree in HR Management, Business Administration or relevant field;
- 4 years of experience working as Talent Acquisition Manager / Recruitment Manager or a similar role;
- Working knowledge of full-cycle recruitment processes (mass and non mass) and employer branding techniques;
- Strong working knowledge of posting jobs on social media networks;
- Outstanding knowledge of Sourcing and Recruitment Marketing tools;
- Good Strategy Planning; Time-management; Motivation; Quick decision-making skills;
- Strong negotiation and sales skills;
- Excellent oral and written communication skills;
- A keen eye on details for accuracy;
- Strong work ethics;
- Ability to work in a team or individually as and when required.
- Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources or related field required, Masters Degree preferred.
Please contact for more details through firstname.lastname@example.org or mobile 034 8559 861 (whatsapp/zalo/viber - Ngan Nguyen).
- Hoang Ngan Nguyen