Team Leader .Net
- Lead a software development project team (up to 10 developers) and act as the technical expert, owning the development process.
- Analyze and develop web applications with clean code.
- Research new technologies, multi-tasking on multiple web projects with other development leads and team members.
- Follow software development processes and coding conventions, using Scrum agile disciplines and principles.
- Break down detailed specifications and implement business requirements based upon the needs of the company and its clients.
- Troubleshoot issues in a timely manner in a highly scalable web environment.
- Contribute ideas to improve process and development practices.
- Create coding standards and practices and perform code reviews.
- Assist the development team with Unit testing and Cross testing methodologies.
- Lead meetings with customers in English, ensuring all relevant information to the team and project are shared and discussed.
- Support, mentor and coordinate with other team members and our clients.
- Control the Sprint velocity and capacity of your team, acting as the SCRUM Master and ensuring successful sprint releases.
- 7 years of experience in the software development industry, 2 years or more as a development team lead looking after a minimum of 5 developers.
- A degree relevant to Information Technology/Computer Science, Engineering (or equivalent);
- Deep understanding of Microsoft Visual Studio C#, ASP.NET MVC, LINQ, Entity Framework, and SQL Server (T-SQL).
- Experience with code coverage, testing frameworks, secure coding, and refactoring.
- Good understanding of HTML5 and CSS3.
- Experience in AngularJS.
- Strong skills working with Web API, Ajax techniques with JSON and XML.
- Experience with Git or similar version control systems (SVN, TFS, ClearCase).
- Experience in Scrum/Agile/Kanban and Unit Testing, Test-Driven Development.
- Experience on design UI and web layout with responsive web design and cross-browser compatibility.
- Excellent English language skills (both spoken and written).
Nice to haves:
- Experience with noSQL databases (MongoDB, Cassandra, Raven).
- Experience with caching methods (Couchbase, Memcache, Redis).
- Experience in native mobile applications development (iOS, Android) or Xamarin.
- Experience in Behavioural-Driven Development.
- Experience in auto-deployment tools.
- An Pham