Technical designer (Thai Binh)
CategoryDesign / Decorative / Architect
IndustryTextiles / Garment
- Provide technical expertise and support to internal and external stake holders at all stages of the product development process starting at Tech Pack Handover through to Pre-production sample stage
- Support factory and QA/QE teams to understand company SOP and product standards
- Review and where process determines, approve samples (virtual, actual) for fit, workmanship and construction.
- Make recommendations (cost considered) and review / update patterns where required. .
- Vendor Performance Management - Participate in the vendor review meetings to discuss sample submission performance and manage continuous improvement plan.
- Work with the brand Technical Designer, sourcing and vendor to set up and support the technical preparations for these meetings to ensure maximum outcome and efficiency for everyone.
- Know the capabilities of the sample rooms and production sites you work with
- Understand results of product related testing and support with technical input, to eliminate risk in advance of bulk production
- Validate patterns before sending to vendors, where needed
- Builds trusting and collaborative relationships with key teams across the business.
- To provide timely decisions to vendor to avoid potential delay or inaccuracy in sample making or production
- Must have MIN 5 years working experience in APPAREL.
- Must have experience in reviewing sample, design development. Experience in quality management is preferable.
- High adaptability level. Should have experience in working with diverse culture team.
- Should catch up quickly with worldwide fashion trend.
- Major Subjects: Fashion/Apparel Design (emphasis in pattern making, technical design and fit)
- Language: Fluent in English communication skill.
Please click on the APPLY BUTTON or contact our consultant - Ms. Huong Lam for further information: +84 34 3986490 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
- Huong Lam