Technical marketing Manager Crop Protection
CategoryMarketing / PR
Our client is one of the leading multinational companies in crop protection.
- To be responsible for developing and maintaining marketing strategies to meet agreed company objectives including accurate product pricing policies.
- To evaluate customer research, market conditions, competitor data and implement marketing plan alterations as needed
- To oversee all marketing, advertising and promotional activities
- To oversee all marketing, advertising and promotional staff
- Market intelligence from farmer based on bottom up process.
- Respond for Marketing activity (execute, implement and monitor) effectiveness
- Lead Technical Crop Specialist team to ensure deployment effective all marketing in long terms at field
- Create the demand from Farmer throughout all marketing activity
- Plan & deploy Marketing campaign/promotion to enhance the company brand to farmers
- Apply social media tools (facebook, youtube, websites…) to foster brand awareness
- Plan & Implement Trade Marketing activity to create sustainable channel and high visibility
- Responsible for the marketing of company products and services to the right market and appropriate customers
- Develop short to mid and mid to long-term visions and strategies of the agrochemical products portfolio while leading the planning and execution of market and brand growth.
- Maintaining the brand image of company as well as company products in the market place
- Managing dumping prices through timely market feedback and prompt actions as well as strategies.
- Demonstrate technical marketing skills and company product knowledge
- Develop an annual marketing plan in conjunction with the sales department. This should detail the year’s activity to meet agreed company objectives
- Budget management. To deliver all marketing activity within the agreed budget.
- To direct marketing staff where budgets are involved
- Controlling A&P budgets with F&A department in order not to incur A&P-related taxes
- Management of stock inventory to maintain healthy levels of stocks
- Create and manage import plans for products on an annual and seasonal basis.
- To achieve frequent, timely and positive coverage across all available promotional platforms
- To managing the entire product line life cycle from strategic planning to tactical activities
- To conduct market research in order to identify market requirements for current and future products and make recommendations to the board of management
- To conduct market research in order to identify the CIF and end user price for all products in portfolio
- Maintaining relevant and up to date levels of technical and practical in-depth knowledge and experience on products as well as competitor’s products
- To develop and implement a company-wide plan to conduct pull activities as a priority on products, working with all departments for execution
- To build trust, value others, communicate effectively, drive execution, foster innovation, focus on delivery to customers, collaborate with others, solve problems creatively and demonstrate high integrity
- Maintain professional internal and external relationships that meet company core values
- Proactively establish and maintain effective teamwork relationships with all departments that support marketing/marketing has to support
- Demonstrate leadership when working with subordinates and leading by example
- Effective management of marketing executives to achieve desired work objective outcomes
- Maintaining absolute confidentiality on all company related matters and discussing with the relevant persons for work purposes only
- Direct report to GD, DGD
- Internal: All colleague, Departments
- External: Dealers, sub-dealers, farmers, Branch of PPDs at local and other Authority when required
- Working knowledge of Pesticde education market segments within an assigned sales regional
- Strong closing skills; - Proven oral, written, telephone and presentation skills. Strong interpersonal skills
- Supervisory or management experience, preferably of a sales staff
- Work independently
- Risk management
- Problems solving
- Experience : 5 - 6 years in Marketing management
Graduated in Marketing or Plant protection/ Agriculture/ Economy…
If you are ready to join this exciting opportunity, please click on the APPLY BUTTON, alternatively, you can contact Ms. Thuong Nguyen at +8428 3636 5811 – ext: 19 or via email to email@example.com for immediate consideration.
- Thuong Nguyen