One of biggest commercial bank
- Design and execute test plans, scenarios, scripts and procedures for testing on software applications based on business requirements and technical specifications.
- Identify software failures to flag and diagnose defects and maintain a database of software defects.
- Use historical analysis of test results to identify problem and improvement areas.
- Conduct Functionality Testing on new applications and existing software enhancements to ensure they meet business requirements through performing end to end business scenario tests.
- Conduct Regression Testing on new applications and existing software enhancements to identify any possible impacts caused by changes.
- Assist in preparing and delivering reports on progress of testing services for squad and tribe leads.
B. Test Documentation
- Record, document and compare test results to expected results.
- Lead the documentation of test results for the debugging and modification of software.
- Review testing procedures developed by Testers for business user acceptance testing (UAT) and lead the training on program usage with business users.
- 6 to 8 years of relevant experience working in software development projects
- Experience in defining test cases from functional requirements and in cross browser / environment testing
- Experience in programming in at least four languages (Java, C++, SQL, Selenium, Objective C, Swift)
- Experience using tools and processes used in web software testing
Experience working on web standards and technologies including accessibility compliance
- Experience in Agile Software Development with a strong understanding of Agile principles, practices and Scrum methodologies.
- Experience working in Agile teams to support digital transformation projects
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, software engineering or information technology
- Passionate about technology and excited about the impact of emerging / disruptive technologies
- Ownership mindset with a focus on getting things fixed, not simply discovered
- A self-starter who thrives in an environment that fosters entrepreneurial thinking and innovation
- Believes in the non-hierarchical culture of collaboration, transparency and trust across the team
Bachelor's degree in computer science, software engineering or information technology
- Anh Pham