- Make technical documentation and documentation for input tools testing.
- Assist NC engineers in evaluating and selecting the necessary cutting tools for the new product.
- Work with Vendor to solve tool-related problems.
- Design special tools for use of new products.
- List orders and control tools for new products
- Evaluate and improve processes in the production system.
- Standard re-grinding tool
- Monitor the tool change cycle
- Other duties are assigned by the Supervisors.
- Minimum 2 years of NC Program experience or tool related experience
- Can use CATIA, or equivalent 3D software.
- Ability to communicate in English
- Over 5 years of experience in tools
- Ability to design / select tools
- Ability to reduce tool costs
- Fluency in English
- Can use Korean
- Ability to analyze drawings, customer’s specification
- Understand basic concepts of equipment, tools, jigs, and measures related to mechanical processing
- Understand the specifications of the milling / turning machine
- Be able to write NC Program
- Knowledge of NC Program to choose tools.
- Have a specific knowledge of tools
- Understanding of the type and properties of the tool
- Solid tools and insert
- Understand the properties of each Solid tool type
- Experienced in difficult to cut material processing
- Experienced in trading with vendor tools for materials that are difficult to cut
- Set tool change interval
- Set standard for tool re-sharpening
- College graduate or higher, majors related to mechanical
Please click on the APPLY BUTTON or contact our consultant - Ms. Thao Do for further information: +84 855 106 623 or email email@example.com
- Thao Do