VN Operations Coordinator
IndustryTextiles / Garment
Our client, a leading company specializing in garment manufacturing, is looking for a Fabric Merchandiser
My client, a leading company specializing in garment manufacturing, is looking for a Operations Coordinator who:
- Connect company’s international teams together
- Strive to understand customer’s requirements (quality, test, packing, etc.) with the Merchandising team and work closely to provide our best commercial professional service
- Work together with the Technical Fabric Buyer, to get the greige prices.
- Work together with the CCO, Sales, Fabric Merchandisers, Laboratory and Production Team
- Follow-up and monitor the whole merchandising flow of the fabrics, from the development stage until shipment
- Leading role in checking and following-up the total planning
- At least 7 years of working experience in relevant position & at least 3 years of experience in management in textile industry.
- Excellent owner of your responsibilities
- Cross-cultural communication skills
- Keen on working in a multinational technology company
- Strong in building relationships
- Experience in the development, interpretation, implementation and evaluation of policies, and procedures
- Strong financial knowledge and ability to work within budgets
- Good Planning & Reporting skills (Excel, PowerPoint etc.).
- Good problem-solving skills
- Fluent in English, preferably Chinese.
- Bachelor/Master’s Degree in business majors
Please click the APPLY button or contact Ms. Linh Hoang at +8428 3636 5811 – ext: 710 or email@example.com to discuss further.
- Linh Hoang