Vice President, Credit Risk
About our client:
Our client is one of the leading companies in Finance & Banking.
About the position:
Our client is looking for a seasoned Vice President (Credit Risk) to drive our expansion in Vietnam based in Ho Chi Minh City. If you have experience in designing, optimising and implementing consumer credit risk models, unsecured cash loan products and thrive under ambiguous objectives, join our team and help us grow.
- Design, optimise and implement unsecured cash and white goods loans to consumer using traditional and non-traditional data sources.
- Hire and manage a team of risk controllers for underwriting review and loan application recommendation (or rejection) of online and offline loans applications.
- Work closely with Vietnam Collections team to analyse and improve loans underwriting and collection.
- Periodically monitor, review and report to Vietnam CEO and Board of Directors on the underwriting performance of the company’s unsecured loans portfolio.
- Master’s degree or higher preferred, with at least a Bachelor’s in Accounting, Banking and Finance, Industrial Engineering or other related disciplines.
- Have extensive experience in operating and managing unsecured cash loan products in banks and/or multi-finance companies.
- Possess a track record for designing, implementing and operatingrisk management and loans approval business rules for Vietnamese banks and consumer finance companies for the underwriting of unsecured cash and white goods loans to consumers across all risk profiles.
- Strong working knowledge of asset risks & credit risk life cycle.
- Keen understanding of various modelling methods and analytical techniques.
- A proactive and diligent financial expert willing to get your hands dirty with the details while possessing an innate sensitivity to data, risk and models.
- Speak, read and write English and Vietnamese skilfully.
- Ready, willing and eager for the occasional travel between Singapore, Vietnam, China and Indonesia.
- Fluency in Mandarin.
If you are ready to join this exciting opportunity, please click on the APPLY BUTTON, alternatively, you can contact Mr. Vinh Phan at +84 28 3636 5811 or via email to firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate consideration.
Ho Chi Minh