Consumer Insight Manager – VN & ASEAN
LocationHo Chi Minh City
CategoryMarketing / PR
A global company selling fast-moving consumer goods is currently looking for a Consumer Insight Manager – VN & ASEAN
- Organizes, promotes and implements the "insight culture" within the Marketing community in order to fuel Marketers with strong consumer-proven projects (innovation / renovation, communication, activation), implementing the "consumer-is-the-boss" concept
- Contributes to the strategic thinking related to business model, new business opportunities, new territory exploration, portfolio management, Brand development, innovation management, etc. within the local marketing teams and group strategic insight community.
- Identifies and sharpens the needs for research studies, implements project driven by local, and adapt global project with localized executions, makes sure structuralized result and actionable recommendations
- Lead and mange learning agenda, budget and all relevant protocols, acting as the knowledge bank of market, trends, consumer to fuel the relevant insights to internal teams.
- At least 8 years of experience in marketing research
- Strong adhoc research (qualitative and quantitative) skill
- Strong panel analysis and synthesizing skill
- Trend, environment & landscape assessing skill
- Familiar with (or strong interest at) marketing / other in-house functions’ way of working is a big plus
- Professional experience in research agencies
- Professional experience as inhouse researcher/CMI roles, experience in FMCG international companies is a big plus
- Depth and broad knowledge of the Vietnam market and Vietnamese consumers, also having strong interest in broader countries with different cultural background and landscapes in ASEAN as well as in Asia.
- University graduate in relevant field
- Trong Tu Nguyen