- Our client is one of the leading sports footwear manufacturers in the world.
- We are looking for a candidate who is meticulous and keen to take on C&B Manager duties in a progressive work culture and environment.
- Lead and manage the Group C&B team to set the strategic direction for Group C&B policies and program for the organization
- To review and revise current compensation structures in the organization aligned with the corporate culture and the corporate values. Also to design new compensation structure for new facility and country
- To be the C&B expert to provide consultancy to the Senior Leadership Team and respective country C&B programs & policies and assist to design and revise the country C&B programs and policies
- To lead the team to design & manage compensation processes for salary & promotion planning, annual bonus planning and develop new incentive schemes as needed
- To lead the team to design C&B retention program for key and critical skill talents
- To ensure the Group C&B team are managing all expat payroll, pension, tax, and insurance related operation, layoff calculation and to deliver compensation and benefits services accurately and timely.
- To ensure our organization grading system are able to attract and retain talent
- To lead the team to develop a job description and organization job evaluation system to ensure we are competitive with the external market
- To manage and develop a performance management system that is effective and promotes pay for performance philosophy
- To communicate and educate HR Business Partners, HR Facility and line managers in the areas of Compensation and Benefit
- To lead the C&B team to conduct regular C&B bench-marking with external market by either participating in established official surveys or informal surveys
- Strong and proven analytical skills
- Excellent MS Office skills (MS Excel, MS PowerPoint)
- Fluent in written and spoken local language & English. Mandarin will be an added advantage
- Knowledge of local labor laws of Vietnam and Indonesia and global C&B programs
- Member of a C&B professional organization like World at Work etc. is an advantage
- Adaptability, Quick learning & willing to comply with work instructions.
- Proactive, logical thinking, detail-oriented and well-organized. Passion in interacting with people in a matrix organization
- University degree in HR, Business Management.
- If you are ready to join this exciting opportunity, click "APPLY WITH ADECCO", alternatively, contact (Mr.) Thang Nguyen at firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.
- Thang Nguyen