Financial Management Director
IndustryFinance & Banking
- Responsible for developing annual financial plans, monitoring the implementation of financial plans, monitoring and forecasting results of the implementation of financial plans to ensure the objectives of financial targets effectively and safely. complete and complete the target shareholders set.
- Financial analysis of competitors, collecting information, assessing indicators of competitors, giving an overall picture of the bank's position, thereby offering solutions to guide the bank to reach the Top Bank in each period.
- Responsible for monitoring financial performance: Developing financial performance measurement indicators from time to time, setting financial performance monitoring thresholds for each Division/unit/ operation to achieve efficiency. whole goods including break-even threshold, effective threshold, operating cost norms ...
- Measure and analyze the bank's current situation about the business situation of each unit and the whole system.
- Responsible for management reports and building the management information system: Developing a mechanism to recognize and evaluate all business targets in multiple dimensions (industry, goods, blocks, products ...). Carry out extraordinary management reports at the request of the CEO and Board of Directors.
- Other duties as assigned by the Division Director
- Scope of implementation of functions: System-wide, Business Divisions at the Head Office, Subsidiaries, Business Support Units, Debt Handling Boards, etc.
- Good English proficiency or above.
- In-depth and extensive knowledge of banking and financial operations - accounting, especially in debt asset management - yes, candidates who understand the core-banking system of banks are an advantage.
- Knowledgeable about laws & related laws, knowledge of financial analysis, econometric modeling;
- Proficient in Microsoft Offices (Words, Excel, PowerPoint ..);
- Must have at least 5 years working in a professional field related to the position held and at least 03 years of holding the position of a section leader/group leader (or equivalent managerial position) or more. ;
- Good judgment, analytical and problem-solving skills; good planning skills; good work arrangement and assignment skills; training skills, orientation;
- Priority should be given to candidates with good writing skills, good presentation, good teamwork, good management and organization, good work assignments and staff training;
- Innovative, honest, hard-working;
- Mature, careful, highly responsible, enthusiastic, loving the job, resistant to pressure
- Candidates with bachelor degree or above specialized in Finance - Banking, Accounting, Auditing, Business Administration, Financial Management;
- Priority is given to candidates who have certificates of practice related to banking, finance, accounting and auditing issued by the Ministry of Finance (VACPA) or prestigious international professional associations (such as ACCA, CPA , CIMA, CIA, CFA., ..);
If you are ready to join this exciting opportunity, please contact Mrs. Linh Tran at +84 91 494 3383 or firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate consideration.
- Linh Tran