Technology Support Engineer
LocationHo Chi Minh City
- The coordination of the technology service delivery to the business units in the region through internal resources and external technology partners to ensure agreed SLA’s are met
- An effective support of all local applications in the region through internal resources or technology partners as well as for the implementation of a consolidation roadmap & The efficient execution of Technology processes necessary for vendor management, order placement, delivery tracking, service follow up, asset management, conferencing arrangements, and overall business operation
- Liaison with Global Technology Support Groups and external vendors including managed services to ensure Global SLAs and operational KPI’s are met.
- Engage with Regional and Global technology management to align technology implementations to global strategies.
- Manage local / regional vendor liaison and ensure renewal of contracts of expiry.
- Manage partner relationship for materials, services and projects and ensure SLAs are met.
- Ensure timely ordering and distribution of consumables, media, stationary and spares to users across locations.
- Ensure proper safekeeping and retrieval of licenses, contracts and other documentation on SharePoint.
- Coordinate with site contacts for: receive incoming courier packages, statutory communication addressed to the technology function and make any statutorily required filings, payments on behalf of the technology function.
- Liaison with local service provider requiring personal visit for voice lines maintenance.
- Maintenance of air conditioners, access control and security systems in technology.
- Assist in arrangement of events and conferences.
- Coordinate Computer lease ordering and returning of leased units.
- Collaborate with Technology team members to order project requirements at the most cost effective rates.
- Coordinate purchase requisitions/Orders and insure receipts.
- Collect and publish movement plans of Technology team members.
- Provide support and expertise to skill teams for solution implementation
- Ensure proper induction of new Technology personnel
- Ensure adherence to laid down procedures in disposal of retired Technology assets, collect and deposit payments.
- Prepare and maintain paperwork for assets acquisition approvals, ordering, movements and disposal.
- Responsible to support the critical local applications in order to ensure business continuity
- Ensure the local applications and developments maintain compliance to all relevant Global data protection, financial and legal requirements. Suggest migration paths to newer technologies or Global solutions
- Coordinates with Technology Support teams and external vendors to arrange appropriate hardware, commercial software and operating systems for local applications.
- At least 5-year experience in working with global/virtual teams
- Logical thinking and statistical skill
- Communicate fluently in Vietnamese and English
- Deep knowledge of Operating System running the specific system (i.e. Window server)
- Knowledgeable of MS SQLServer and MYSQL Server.
- ITIL certificate
- Automated application provisioning knowledge and practice
- University degree in Technology
- If you are ready to join this exciting opportunity, please contact Loan Nguyen at +84 28 3636 5811 or email@example.com for immediate consideration. y or related majors.
- Loan Nguyen