Senior Liquidation Executive
CategorySupply Chain / Logistics
- Be in charge of liquidation system
- Maintain system (review and make improvement)
- Operate system efficiently
- Report to General Director in Vietnam and Regional Logistics Manager
- Work with Finance to consolidate with Finance liquidation
- Work with 3th parties interchange (local authority/customs, tax authority)
- Involve in Sourcing Department for selecting, managing and controlling vendors/suppliers
- Contact and work closely with regional/global logistics of the company
- Update Customs law and implement according to legal regulations
- Provide solutions to logistics/liquidation/legal for cost improvement
- Be accountable for the compliance to rules, procedures and requirement in terms of:
- 6S & KAIZEN
- Environmental Health Safety
- RBA & Social Responsibility Protection of company assets
- Understand, support and contribute to current the company Total Quality Management (TQM), Six Sigma, International Standards Organization (ISO) and Environmental, and/or Health and Safety (EH&S) Management Systems by following stated policies and procedures.
- Perform other related duties as assigned by management.
- Work experience: At least 05 years’ experience, preferred experience in working for EPE companies
- Skills & abilities:
- Good knowledge of EPE manufacturing process & system
- International and local laws on customs procedure, taxes.
- Open-minded; global, logical, systematical thinking
- Be familiar to SAP, ERP & Ecust system.
- Communication, organization, presentation, teamwork, leadership skill
- English (oral and written), Excel proficiency.
- Kaizen and innovation skills
- Understand and implement as requirements from ISOs, CSR, EICC.
- Education: Bachelor, major in finance, economics, foreign trade
If you are ready to join this exciting opportunity, please contact Ms. Hoa Pham at +84 24 3218 11 90 or email@example.com for immediate consideration.
- Hoa Pham