A leading multinational company in manufacturing is now calling for application for Costing Analyst.
The position is responsible for managing the preparation of monthly actual reporting and reporting directly to Financial Controller.
- Manage COGS for HO projects and other relevant costs providing insight together with variance reporting
- Work closely with the Hospitality, Supply Chain, Production, Costing and Finance teams providing meaningful insight and analysis of key drivers of performance
- Maintain a financial summary for each project
- Non-HO costing analysis where necessary
- At least 7 years’ experience in a costing role
- Conceptual and practical at the same time
- Analytical and detail-oriented
- Methodical, structured and efficient
- Team player and communication skills
- Obtains a good understanding of various business practices and functions
- Bachelor degree in Finance/Accounting/Economics
If you are an excellent finance professional that wants to utilize your knowledge & experiences in a highly professional environment, then this is a great opportunity for you.
Please click on the APPLY BUTTON, alternatively, you can contact Mr. Hien Ngo at +84 28 3636 5811 or via email to firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate consideration.
- Hien Ngo
- Tel.+84 28 3636 5811