Our client is a well known mechanical manufacturer with a large scale supply for the market
- Provide effective leadership, coaching and mentoring of staff to identify and implement opportunities for improvement on motor processes and machines
- Leading team to perform all the repair, troubleshooting, and installation of motor production equipment
- Perform routine preventive maintenance on all facility equipment as required.
- Organize / conduct trouble-shooting on break down of machines, equipment, tools and fixtures, and recover their functions promptly to minimize the impact to production running.
- Reduce the down time of equipment and follow up daily maintenance status to ensure production run smoothly.
- Drive continuous improvement practices throughout the plant to include Six Sigma projects, Kaizen, Value Stream Mapping, 5s, and improvement workshops.
- Work with the operating leaders to develop strategic deployment planning as well as specific goals and priorities that drive principles and concept across the business.
- Responsible for establishing the objectives and evaluation methods of manufacturing activities, leading the MFG department (Maintenance, Process and IE team) to achieve the monthly and annual target
- Driving product / process improvements, production problem resolutions and integrating solutions into a lean manufacturing environment
- Training and performance management of process engineering associates, making out / implement training to maintenance technician and setters, and their daily task planning and following up.
- Establishment of measurements and targets to improve process effectiveness and efficiency
- 10+ years’ experience in motor ME implementation at production shop floor, 5+ years experience in Manufacturing Engineering, with 5+ years’ experience in multinational corporate, especially for motor design and program management.
- Strong understanding of motor production process, system and devices
- Technical knowledge of equipment components
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong analytical and trouble-shooting skills
- Knowledge of Lean manufacturing and motor assembly processes
- Motor knowledge associated with the development and maintenance and production processes of electric and mechanic.
- Strong project management skills and an experienced change agent with focus on Productivity increase/cost reduction and lead time improvement projects without compromising the Quality level.
- Strong organizational and time management skills to manage multiple projects, issues, and priorities effectively and simultaneously
- Strong interpersonal, facilitation, coaching and interpersonal communication skills.
- Fluent in English
- University Degree or above in Engineering/Manufacturing or related discipline.
If you are ready to join this exciting opportunity, please click on the APPLY BUTTON, alternatively, you can contact Mr Liem Duong at +8428 3636 5811 – ext: 720 or via email to firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate consideration.
- Liem Duong