Our client is a well known mechanical factory with a large scale supply in the market.
- Define Quality Organization and processes for the OP Vietnam.
- Work closely with the TTI OP china team for new products development and transfers.
- Prepare annual department budgets and create reporting system to track variance.
- Disposition non-conforming material and product as part of MRB process.
- Maintain database of required quality documentation.
- Manage quality data and effectively report Quality performance to all levels of the company.
- Customer return. Ensure quick and effective customer complaint investigation and Corrective Action feedback with full cooperation with customer complaint group.
- Develop supplier capabilities by working closely with the supplier engineering, quality teams, and TTI sourcing team.
- Lead a team of SQE’s to qualify potential new suppliers and control incoming quality.
- Responsible for implementation of Quality Plans for new and existing products.
- Ensure departments are adequately staffed and trained with skills needed to perform required functions.
- Work closely with Production Management, Supply chain Management, Mechanical Engineering department, and meet delivery schedules and production goals, while actively maintaining the expected level of quality.
- Ensure inter-departmental cooperation and maintain effective and efficient communications
- Contact with OP china team for critical quality issues, attend quality conference call with OP china team, as well as US quality team, Europe quality team, and Australia team.
- At least eight years in Quality field with minimum three years in a quality manager position.
- High-level knowledge of ISO 9000, QS 9000, ISO 14001 & family standards.
- Strong Project Management skills.
- Proven skills using Statistical analysis tools (eg. SPC, Cpk, DOE, PFMEA etc)
- Fluent in English listening, speaking, reading and writing.
- Experience with Quality and Process improvement techniques (6 sigma, Kaizen,Lean etc.). 6 Sigma Black Belt a definite plus.
- Strong PC skills required, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Good team player with positive approach. Work in independence.
- Good communication, coordination skill. To be logical and flexible. systematic problem solving skills.
- Confidence and conviction to maintain the highest safety and quality standards while under pressure to meet shipment dates.
- Bachelor degree or above with engineering major.
If you are ready to join this exciting opportunity, please click on the APPLY BUTTON, alternatively, you can contact Mr Liem Duong at +8428 3636 5811 – ext: 720 or via email to email@example.com for immediate consideration.
- Liem Duong