LocationHo Chi Minh
CategoryPurchasing / Procurement / Expenditure / Buyer / Merchandiser
Our client is a UK sourcing company in furniture arena
- Communicate with contracting parties on all aspects concerning fulfillment of contractual obligations.
- Responsible for the review and management of long-term and/or blanket purchase contracts.
- Conduct research on potential suppliers and vendors; promotions, and other industry trends as a source of accurate and up-to-date information for purchasing activities.
- Select and manage relationships with major suppliers, vendors, or sub-contractors to ensure the organization receives satisfactory standards of service.
- Identify, research, and evaluate suppliers that meet the organization's standards of price, quality, timing, and reliability of supply.
- Responsible for resolving vendor-related problems with specifications, timing, quality, quantity, and delivery.
- Effectively analyze and evaluate external price trends and new product offerings to reduce overall purchasing costs.
- Participates in associate meetings and communicates any concerns to management.
- A minimum of five (5) years of experience is typically required to perform at expectation. Applies advanced
- Ability to organize and prioritize work.
- Ability to effectively communicate in writing.
- Ability to effectively communicate verbally.
- Ability to develop and deliver effective presentations to groups.
- Ability to lead and motivate individuals and teams.
- Ability to efficiently operate computers, tablets and mobile devices.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office software (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, etc.).
- Bachelor Degree
If you are ready to join this exciting opportunity, please click on the APPLY BUTTON, alternatively, you can contact Mr Liem Duong at +8428 3636 5811 – ext: 720 or via email to email@example.com for immediate consideration.
- Liem Duong