International Legal Counsel
CategoryLegal / Compliance
IndustryLaw / Legal / Compliance
- Advice on the setting up of the new local representative office in Vietnam, and creation of the representative office.
- To assist and advice local structure in the day to day business development operations;
- In the context of a project (2250 CCGT developed under BOT structure) in Vietnam, the international legal counsel will mainly support the overall legal aspects of development, construction and operation of the project, acting on behalf of the company, as leader of the legal working group.
- 8 – 12 years’ lawyer working in a reputable international Law Firm and/or as in-house counsel within a multi-national company.
- Significant international contract drafting and negotiation experience (joint development agreement, joint venture and shareholders’ agreements, consortium bid and joint development agreements, industrial services agreements, power purchase agreements, gas supply agreements, construction agreement and project financing agreements and Public Private Partnership arrangements etc.).
- Significant experience of development of major international projects involving construction and operation of industrial sites. A good understanding of project finance as well as, company law, insurance and international taxation.
- Good knowledge of local stakeholders such as the Ministry of Industry and Trade of Vietnam and PV Gas
- Complete command of Vietnamese and English language, both written and spoken.
- Rigorous, tenacious, responsive, energetic, flexible, pragmatic and available.
- Legal education: 5+ years degree in international business law
If you are ready to join this exciting opportunity, please contact Ms. Hoa Pham at +84 24 3218 11 90 or firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate consideration.
- Hoa Pham