Senior Furniture Technic
LocationHo Chi Minh
Our client is a well known sourcing office mainly focus on US, UK market
- Act as technical liaison between US/ European clients and Test Rite technical resources in Vietnam.
- Review and implement sample preparation for clients and support client technical requirements in production factories.
- Recruit and develop Test Rite technical staff.
- Supervise and be a strong leader for all technical activities within Vietnam, lead by example and be prepared to educate the whole team.
- Technically evaluate and select appropriate factories to meet client design, quality, cost, lead time requirements and production capacity.
- Manage selected suppliers to construct samples to agreed construction and finish requirements.
- Resolve technical issues inside clients and selected factories in a timely manner.
- Work closely with factories and merchants from Sketch, CAD, sample to Final Production Products.
- Participation of customers’ sourcing/product development trip and meeting.
- Minimum of 10 years of furniture manufacturing experience.
- At least 5 years of experience in management in technical and product development or product engineering drawings with skills in Auto Cad and be experienced in developing furniture color and finishing systems with recognized furniture finishing suppliers. Specialized in: Indoor & Outdoor Furniture, Wood, Metal, Leather, Fabric, upholstery.
- Familiar with international quality standards and requirements of US and European clients.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English while skills in Vietnamese or Mandarin would also be useful.
- In addition to strong management and leadership skill, possess strategic and analytical thinking, and high level of initiative and integrity.
- Technician - Home Goods (Specialized in Furniture)
- Willing to travel & work during weekend (occasionally).
- Education required: University/college graduated
If you are ready to join this exciting opportunity, please click on the APPLY BUTTON, alternatively, you can contact Mr Liem Duong at +8428 3636 5811 – ext: 720 or via email to email@example.com for immediate consideration.
- Liem Duong