LocationHo Chi Minh City
CategoryMarketing / PR
IndustryAdvertising / Media
- Manage digital advertising projects from initial brief to final delivery. Stages include creative development, design and production across a range of deliverables from standard and rich media banners across, desktop, mobile and tablet devices as well as email marketing and landing pages.
- Liaise with client-side production personnel and partner agencies to ensure the delivery of assets, production masters and project files.
- Ensure QC and tech process is followed upon receipt and supplied to necessary global production teams
- Ensure all necessary campaign documents and fact sheets are supplied and talent and music usage logged correctly via internal systems
- Interprete client specifications and deliverables into solid briefs and produce detailed quotes and tenders
- Be the first port of call for production expertise with both client and account teams
- Develop a strong understanding of our client’s businesses and their communication objectives
- Work closely with teams to push production boundaries, enhance our reputation and contribute to the development of long lasting client relationships
- Be able to handle multiple projects at any given moment often under aggressive timings
- Think creatively around how new and archive content and how it can re-purposed to make it relevant and compelling to a new audience.
- Have a sound working knowledge of all the various roles, functions, capabilities, equipment, and applications across multiple production streams and disciplines
- Stay abreast of industry / creative developments in the production of content and ensure this knowledge is cascaded to teams
- Respond pro-actively to stress, remaining calm and personable even under pressure and when working to tight deadlines.
- Have technical competence and understanding of Adobe Creative Cloud, Adobe Flash, HTML5, HTML and CSS
- Bachelor Degree and upper
If you are seeking new challenges within a fastest-growing company, please click APPLY button for quick application. Alternatively, you can contact Ms. Linh Hoang at +84 28 3636 5811 – Ext: 737 or firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.
- Linh Hoang