Head of HR
LocationHo Chi Minh City
Our client is a pioneer company in hospitality service
The Head of HR role is responsible for the effectiveness of the Human Capital Management system at the company.
- Develop the HR strategy for the company. Research and update international and local HR strategies, business strategy of the company. This will include recruitment, onboarding, career development, evaluation and compensation for employees as well as employee engagement;
- Understand business targets and support business by ensuring HR policies and strategy is developed to support the same; support in planning, reviewing HR plan of other Units/Departments (if needed);
- Document company processes for recruitment, onboarding, maternity / sick leave, resignation, etc.; suggest new HR policies and best practices. Help develop metrics to track HR targets and performance; prepare an employee handbook with the key policies and codes of the company and expectations of employees;
- Manage HR operations of the whole business;
- At least 8-year experience in Human resource management.
- Possesses a strong vision in human strategy with a entrepreneurial spirit
- Strong knowledge of Labor Law, related documents and practices
- Proven experience in building HR policies including compensation structuring, recruitment, evaluation and career development
University graduated in Human Resource Management, Business Administration, or related areas.
Please click the APPLY button or contact Ms. Van Nguyen at +84 28 3636 5811 – Ext: 40 or firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss more.
- Van Nguyen