Recruitment Team Lead
LocationHo Chi Minh City, Hanoi
- Identify business opportunities and targeted market sector to grow the perm desk and profitability month on month.
- Direct business development activities including identifying strategic business accounts; participating in global/regional/national tender bids, making presentations and sales visits, sharing client information with other areas the country doing cross-selling activities.
- Develop effective relationships with major clients to achieve individual sales growth objectives. - Keep abreast of market trends within the recruitment industry and communicate competitor’s information. - Maintain networking activities and represent the organization at local conventions and seminars, liaise with other organizations (e.g. customers, industry, and associations). - Develop, and implement service levels and develop sales for new and existing clients.
- Follow projects and programs to assist in the accomplishment of established goals and recommend plans to maximize future business opportunities.
- Acquires new business relations as well as expanding and retaining existing customer relationships. - Perform meetings with Consultants to understand cross-sell results, provide recognition, review product knowledge, set goals and skills review.
- Follow all strategic Sales and Marketing initiatives/ plans that are developed and implemented in order to grow market share.
- 10+ years in services related environment
- 8 years in a similar capability
- 3 years + in a management role
- Knowledge of People Management Skills
- Good Negotiation skills
- Good Time Management and Planning
- Good Communication skills (written and verbal)
- Fluency in English
Degree in related fields
If you are ready to join this exciting opportunity, please click "APPLY WITH ADECCO", or send your CV to the Talent Acquisition team at firstname.lastname@example.org for further discussion.
- Mi Pham