Senior Sales Manager
The position is responsible for proactively soliciting and managing Group (Meetings, Incentive,
Conventions, Exhibitions / Events) and F&B Banqueting related opportunities from the
Corporate and Other Sources (Tour Operators and DMCs) in the assigned geographical area.
Actively upsells each business opportunity to maximize revenue opportunity. Achieves personal
and team related revenue goals. Ensures business is turned over properly and in a timely fashion
for proper service delivery to the Banquet Manager. Responsible to learn how to support the
resort’s Service and Relationship Strategy, driving customer loyalty by delivering service
excellence throughout each customer experience
• Assist in drawing up the marketing plan annually with the Business Development Director
(including section on Corporate/MICE Accounts).
• Assist with the formulation of short/long term strategies aimed at achieving the results as
outlined in the hotel's business plan.
• Produce monthly report relating to specific areas of responsibility and the productivity of key
accounts and prospective accounts they’re in.
• Participate in the production of the monthly report by outlining account productivity, market
segment performance breakdown, and month end performance vs. target, client/market.
• Be familiar with the operation and application of the hotel’s computer/data processing system.
• Promote the hotel as often as possible through entertaining, conduction of site inspections,
presentation of the hotel, etc…
• Define precisely guest requirements and ensures that the guest services offered corresponds
effectively to their requests.
• Organize meeting with professional people especially clients & people in a position to publicize
and contract the hotel.
• Sell to new, existing and prospective customers considering goals set forth in the sales strategy,
negotiating optimum rate for the benefit of the business.
• Manage the corporate head office and the preferred hotel history for that company.
• Develop and maintain a regular pattern of sales calls, meeting with principals of target market.
• Develop and maintain contact with business generators, meeting and convention planners,
visitors/convention bureau, travel agents, tour operators, airlines, corporate accounts,
Government Departments and other producers closely allied to Hotel business.
• Assist with the preparation of new products and services.
• Assist in the evaluation of sales and marketing activities.
• Analyse sales mix and likely impact on hotel goals.
• Perform any other duties which may be assigned by the management from time to time.
Proven experience in Sales for international hotels
If you are ready to join this exciting opportunity, please contact Ms. Trang Nguyen at 0983 445 342 or email@example.com for immediate consideration.
- Trang Nguyen