- To develop and Implement HR management targets according to factory’s strategic objectives and business demands;
- Continuously optimize HR policies and processes, provide fully support to meet the business change and development;
- To guide and assistant business departments to optimize the organization, then to achieve the business objectives;
- To develop the annual hiring plan, keep maintain the company talent pool and develop multifarious recruitment channels;
- To make and implement the annual training plan，set up the talent development system, succession plan ,employee career develop plan and etc..
- To build local compensation and benefits system, ensure it is competitive in local manpower market;
- Be responsible for TK culture setting up in local factory, ensure the concept of culture is the same between HQ and factory;
- Be responsible for the improvement of the personnel ability of HR employees.
- More than 8 years HR experience with min 3 years HR supervisor or manager experience in foreign enterprise or MNC
- Good knowledge of local Employment Law and local employment regulation;
- Good interpersonal skill and conflict management skill;
- Good command of English and Vietnamese, Mandarin will be a plus
- Initiative, optimistic, mature and a team player;
- Ability to work independently and under pressure.
- Bachelor degree and above, with major in Human Resources management is preferred.
If you are ready to join this exciting opportunity, please contact Ms. Linh Le at +84 943 356 541 or email@example.com for immediate consideration.
- Linh Le