LocationHo Chi Minh City
CategoryTechnical / Manufacturing
- Our client is one of the leading company providing electrical manufacturing service.
- Make sure all received material qualify with quality standards of company and continually improve the processing time performance.
- Review policies, procedures and guidelines with department staff regarding quality management.
- Assure that all tools, equipment and visual aids necessary for efficient and accurate completion of pertinent tasks are in proper working order and of the latest revision.
- Generate monthly, weekly and daily incoming quality report and share with SQE team to monitor the whole incoming performance.
- May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- At least 3 years of experience in Quality or Manufacturing Engineering;
- Strong in incoming quality control, material quality control.
- Good command in English
- Strong financial and analytical ability. Proficiency in managing business analytics to determine optimum company footprint.
- Collegue degree and upper
Please click the APPLY button or contact Ms. Linh Hoang at +84 28 3636 5811 – Ext: 723 or email@example.com to discuss further.
- Linh Hoang