LocationHo Chi Minh City
Our client is one of leading companies in manufacturing, distributing coatings and associated products
Reporting Monthly reports to Financial manager
- Doing intercompany reconciliation schedules on or before final day of the month
- Complying with Group accounting policy
- Update headcount every month, new hires and yearly medical check up
- Providing monthly financial reports and analysis to Finance Manager based in Malaysia and CFO for consolidation and variance analysis.
Cash flow Management
- Balancing cash flow and operation cashflow requirement, provide cash management scheme if cash balance is more than sufficient.
- Distribute dividend to shareholder and complete all the procedures.
- Responsible for Credit Control activities to manage credit risks of the Company
Support GM, Finance manager and CFO with financial reports and analysis
- Participate in overall management by providing financial analysis and advice to company management in arriving at business decisions.
- Monitor schedule of monthly, quarterly, yearly management reports/plans and participate in preparing them.
- Provide any information or report required by Management and assist in implementing systems and procedures to improve finance operations.
- Perform reviews on standard costs of inventory on a timely basis to ensure relevance and reliability of data.
- Conduct periodic stock take and review stocktaking results.
- Predict future financial trends
- Review, monitor and manage budgets
- Help develop strategies that work to minimize financial risk
Following the collection with customers
- With sales team:
- Updated the situation payment of customers and send to them every week
- Remind sales team when their customers have overdue amount.
- To Make sure the customers paid last delivery before next RP7 delivery.
- With customers:
- Doing reconciliation, the debt with customers, and send to them every month
- Call to customers for the debt
Checking and do payment to vendors
- Following and checking the document before do payment to vendors
- Calculating the commission for sales team
- Calculating the salary, social insurance payable and personal income tax.
- Handle regular or periodic processing and immediate payment of all taxes, permits/licenses to appropriate government bodies, monthly, quarterly and annually – VAT, withholding tax, Income Tax, etc.
Working with the bank
- To negotiate the bank charge (by compare with other banks), and to get the best interest for fix deposit amount.
- To deal for the best exchange rate when do payment to foreign partners
- Closely monitor foreign exchange movements and take immediate necessary actions to minimise loss to the Company.
Working with tax and other authorities
- Complying with all local tax policy and requirement
- Doing the VAT tax, Personal income tax and C.I.Tax reports every quarter and end year.
- Prepare any reports as required by Government Authorities
- Ensure compliance of local laws (including taxation laws) as related to running of business and Mercantile laws applicable to the group.
Working with lawyer
- Updating the investment licence
- Bad debt collection, legal demand for payment letter
- Other legal related matters
Working with related parties
- With external auditor to complete statutory report.
- With other 3rd party service suppliers for transfer pricing, internal control audit, tax filling, and any other financial matters.
- Proficiency in written and spoken English
- An analytical mind
- Ability to prepare formal reports and presentations
- Prior experience in a Multinational Company
- Negotiation skills and the ability to develop strong working relationships
- Commercial and business awareness
- Good communication skills – both written and verbal
- A keen eye for detail and desire to probe further into data
- Ability to stick to time constraints
A university degree (Accountancy or Finance - ACCA), certification of Chief Accountant, and several years’
experience in the financial field.
If you are ready to join this exciting opportunity, please click on the APPLY BUTTON, alternatively, you can contact Ms. Ngan Bui at +8428 3636 5811 or via email to email@example.com for immediate consideration.
- Ngan Bui