CategorySupply Chain / Logistics
IndustryOil & Gas
Warehouse Advisor is responsible to assist Warehouse manager in the following tasks:
- Maintain Inventory Management system to manage spare parts, materials, consumable, equipment, tools for the whole refinery & petrochemicla complex
- approximately 50,000 to 80,000 items
- Inventory value more than 150 MUSD
- Set up, operate & maintain warehouses & storage facilities and equipment & tools supporting for all activities relating to warehouse operations.
- Recruit, manage, coach, train & develop staffs, contractors
- Plan all requirements for receiving cargos/shipments including lifting plan & risk assessment (oversize, overweight shipment, dangerous goods)
- Control the weekly inventory count and reconciliation process including preparation of weekly and monthly inventory reports and maintenance of hard copy files.
- Develop & maintain a planning system in order to manage all the activities at warehouse section
- Develop & maintain a reporting system in order to update all key data & activity at warehouse section
- Develop & implement KPIs to ensure international practice will be applied at inventory management & warehouse operation
- Develop & implement a system to manage all spare parts & materials & tools & consumable data to ensure all master data will be well managed at the company ERP system.
- Ensure the processes of creating, modifying & deleting MRO inventory in MAXIMO system are well managed & recorded
- Ensure the processes of receiving, issuing, returning, transferring MRO inventory in MAXIMO system are well managed
- Perform MAXIMO MRO data analysis & propose solution to continues improvement of MRO inventory management
- Work with all other section, division, department to ensure coordination works will be perform smoothly
- Work with all internal & external auditors
- Understand Taxes exemption for spare parts & equipment & materials to provide best benefits to company
- Ensure that warehouse operations are aligned with internal customer requirements
- Ensure key controls are appropriately implemented to address risks
- Report to Warehouse Manager & Management
- Perform other tasks assigned by Warehouse Manager
To achieve the followings through the above responsibility:
The warehouse deputy manager is responsible to assist Warehouse Manager to oversee all warehouse activities including shipping, receiving, inventory control and transportation.
People management responsibilities will include the hiring of new employees, ensuring that the training schedule of both new and tenured employees is documented and maintained.
Support Manager in coaching and mentoring warehouse personnel and ensure that all company policies and procedures are followed.
Oversee employee performance appraisals, ensure performance issues are addressed and resolved. Work with the relevant division, department, section managers and the procurement manager to plan and coordinate the uninterrupted flow of supplies needed to meet the demands of the operation & maintenance schedule.
* Specific numerical goals will be defined every year.
Min 10 years’ experience in warehousing & inventory management of petroleum / petrochemical plant or equivalent
- University Graduated
- A bachelor’s degree in petrochemical, mechanical, electrical, instrument or equivalent.
If you are ready to join this exciting opportunity, please contact Mrs. Chi Bui at +84 904 281 679 or firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate consideration.
- Chi Bui