LocationHo Chi Minh City
A leading Japanese electrical engineering and software company, with businesses based on its measurement, control, and information technologies is looking for a Services Engineer.
The main job of the engineer is to come to customers to repair, warranty the company's products and introduce other suitable services.
- Visit customers base and warranty the products of company
- Customer visit, follow up inquiry and create opportunity for department;
- Support Quotation/Proposal generation & prepare the ITB document, Contract negotiation;
- Support managing, tracking /key-in PO /Contract, Payment following up;
- Report and support to Sales/Department Manager
- 3-4 years’ experience in maintenance, operating machines
- Background: Automation or related engineer
- Excellent knowledge of MS office;
- Negotiating techniques
- Fast learner and willing to go on business
- Bachelor’s degree or higher from Technology University.
- Preferable experienced in Automation sector
- Working location: Tan Binh District – Flexible working time to choose: 8am-5pm; 8:30am – 5:30pm; 9Am – 6pm
Please contact Mr. Kiet Nguyen at +84 0344119392 – or firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss more.
- Kiet Nguyen