LocationHo Chi Minh City
Our client is a world-leading polymer distributor which specializes in the supply of plastic resins and additives.
The Country Manager is responsible for managing operations, meeting market position and revenue growth targets by keeping the company competitive and innovative. You will also be responsible for the trade of Engineering Plastics, the company’s products, Plastics Polymers in Vietnam.
Your job role will include (but not limited to):
- Daily management of the local team, act as key contact liaising with regional head office
- Recruit and manage staff including performance monitoring, mentoring, and training
- Build and monitor the sales plan in line with organizational KPIs / goals
- Generate and develop sales within Vietnam to find new opportunities and achieve sales goals
- Develop market / customer insight and identify growth opportunities
- Develop and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them, understanding their needs and resolving issues promptly
- Negotiate pricing and commercial terms of sales agreements
- Reporting sales, revenue and expenses reports and realistic forecasts to effectively manage materials and/or product sales and cost transparency
- Effectively forecast based on customer insights, market insights, and opportunity progression to provide monthly volume guidance
- Successful previous experience as a Country Manager consistently meeting or exceeding target
- Ensure deadlines are met through excellent time management and allocation of priorities
- Strong drive for results, minimum supervision required
- 7-9 years in Plastics industry
- University Degree qualifications
If you are ready to join this exciting opportunity, please click on the APPLY BUTTON, alternatively, you can contact Ms. Thuong Nguyen at +8428 3636 5811 – ext: 33 or via email to firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate consideration.
- Thuong Nguyen