CategorySupply Chain / Logistics
Our client is a well-known pharmaceutical company in the market
- Making sure warehouse is well managed in inventory while controlling service provided by vendors
- Be responsible for audit by Vietnam GSP warehouse
- Be accountable for warehouse operations including inventory control, customs clearance, in and outbound management
- Developing and improving process in warehouse to reduce cost and optimize the warehouse space
- Overseeing the warehouse activities in a well manner while reaching all KPI given, regulations
- 10 or more years experiences in managing in-house warehouse / distribution or outsourced logistics service centers preferably in Pharmaceutical / Healthcare industry. At least 5 years working as warehouse manager with people management and training experience.
- Knowledge of SAP systems, order fulfillment, transportation, customer service, and integrated supply chain management required
- Good understanding of GDP / GSP practice
- Understanding of Vietnam industry related policies and regulations in importation and distribution, warehouse management is preferred
- Pharmacist Degree at least in Collegue level
- Bachelor’s degree in Operations Management , Logistics and Supply Chain or a related field
If you are ready to join this exciting opportunity, please click on the APPLY BUTTON, alternatively, you can contact Mr Liem Duong at +8428 3636 5811 – ext: 42 or via email to firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate consideration.
- Liem Duong