Coating Engineer/ Technician
• Developing and sustaining current and new CVD processes in high volume manufacturing.
• Working with other function groups in manufacturing to stabilize existing CVD processes regarding control quality, yield, cycle time, and cost reduction.
• Troubleshooting coating equipment hardware, electrical and process issues.
• Helping reduce process cycle time and improve coating uniformity.
• Conducting statistical analysis of coating data, monitoring the coating quality and solving quality issue if any.
• Responsible for training coating technicians, improving technicians’ knowledge and technical skills, evaluating technicians’ performance.
• Managing coating technicians’ working time and scheduling preventative maintenance for coating machines.
• Managing sparing parts and consumables for coating equipment and process and submit PORs when needed.
• Three to five years of experience with CVD system
• Be able to travel to various sites in China
• Good Chinese / English communication skills is a plus
• Hands on experience with vacuum system is a plus
• Must be able to work in a team environment with strong interpersonal skills and a passion to drive results
• Ability to organize, work independently and exhibit excellent time management skills.
• Must be detail-oriented and proactive on assignments.
• B.S. in Electronical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Material science, Physics
Please click on the APPLY BUTTON or contact our consultant - Ms. Linh Le for further information: +84 943356541 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Linh Le