Area Sales Manager
LocationHo Chi Minh City
CategoryFood & Beverage
IndustryFood & Beverage
The Key Account Manager will execute a selling strategy for our B2B/B2office gifting business. Successful candidates will manage and build key customer relationships including customer agreements that deliver against internal operating plans and customer expectations
- Maximize volume and revenue in key products such as nut, dry fruits, coffee & tea accounts by utilizing fact-based selling methods and utilizing your industrial expertise.
- Build and maintain strategic partnerships with customers and drive customer satisfaction through superior service and execution in order to support product/gift development team to develop gift offering for the Vietnamese market
- Activate local and national marketplace initiatives and promotions to build brand development, maximize brand performance and approaching new markets.
- Lead customer development at designated accounts.
- Identify & secure new business prospects and increase sales volume in territory
- Coordinate marketing and merchandising efforts together with the customer and marketing team
- Attend trade shows, sales meetings and industry events as necessary
- Actively participate in IBP (demand planning) to provide accurate business forecasting
- B2B sales experience / Food Service/ Gifts companies
- Excellent communication, interpersonal & organizational skills.
- 5+ years of outside sales experience with a proven track record of meeting or exceeding sales objectives
- Bachelor’s degree and/or equivalent work experience
- Please click the APPLY button or contact Ms. Tien Giang at +84 833470255 or email@example.com to discuss further.
- Tien Giang