LocationHo Chi Minh City, Ha Noi
We, Adecco Vietnam, are the world’s largest staffing firm. In a nutshell, we’re experts in recruitment and providing world-class payroll and staffing solutions with more than 33,000 passionate employees in 5,000+ branches across 60 countries and territories worldwide.
This Recruitment Consultant role will be performing a 360-degree role by maintain and develop strong client relationships by providing excellent customer service and superior candidate profiles.
- Performing a 360-degree role by maintain and develop strong client relationships by providing excellent customer service and superior candidate profiles.
- Pitch new business, build long-term and trusted relationship with new and existing clients.
- Source suitable candidates by getting to know key players in your industry and building strong professional networks.
- Proactively identify and recruit passive candidates, using sourcing strategies, cold calling, and networking tools.
- Provide consultation to a large network of candidates with both immediate and long-term career needs.
- Provide counsel to hiring managers during the assessment and evaluation of candidates, act as the primary negotiator and closer of selected candidates.
- 2+ years relevant work experience in sales/recruitment.
- Proven Track record in sales and passionate in building a recruitment and sales career.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business/Human Resource/Industrial/Pharma - Healthcare etc.
- Knowledge of People Management Skills.
- Good Negotiation skills.
- Time Management and Planning.
- Good Communication skills (written and verbal).
If you are ready to join this exciting opportunity, please click "APPLY WITH ADECCO", or contact Ms. Hong Duong at email@example.com or phone number 028 3636 5811, Ext 16 for further discussion.
- Hong Duong