LocationHo Chi Minh City
We, Adecco Vietnam, are the world’s largest staffing firm. In a nutshell, we’re experts in recruitment and providing world-class payroll and staffing solutions with more than 33,000 passionate employees in 5,000+ branches across 60 countries and territories worldwide.
We're looking for C&B Executive position, who is responsible for the full cycle of payroll processing to ensure daily deliverables of excellent service to a portfolio of clients.
- Client focused and customer sensitive service behavior
- Possesses a strong sense of responsibility, positive disposition, initiative, high integrity and able to work under strict deadlines
- Good interpersonal skills, team player, yet able to work independently in a fast-paced environment
- Good command of spoken and written English skills
Key Performance Indicators
- Involved in the full cycle of payroll processing such as undertaking payroll calculation, performing payroll reconciliation and reporting.
- Ensuring that employee changes are entered correctly and made on a timely basis, reviewing changes for proper registration with relevant authorities like social insurance authority, labor department, tax department.
- Monitor the processing checklist and calendars, maintaining precise documentation, providing data/report for respective statutory filling within the stipulated deadlines.
- Examine client(s)’s payroll advice for completeness and clarify with the client(s) if in doubt and upload data in the system for processing.
- Involved in annual year-end tax finalization. To generate tax finalization form for clients and to provide resolution to any related queries.
- Maintain proper filing and documentation of all relevant documents (Payroll advice, reports, and correspondence pertaining to client(s) payroll.
2-3 years of relevant working experience in payroll, preferably in an outsourcing environment or have managed large employees’ payroll in a multi-national company
Possess a bachelor’s degree/ Professional Certificate in HRM or its equivalent.
If you are ready to join this exciting opportunity, please click "APPLY WITH ADECCO", or contact Ms. Mi Pham at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone number 028 3636 5811, Ext 14 for further discussion.
- Mi Pham