LocationHo Chi Minh City
We, Adecco Vietnam, are the world’s largest staffing firm. In a nutshell, we’re experts in recruitment and providing world-class payroll and staffing solutions with more than 33,000 passionate employees in 5,000+ branches across 60 countries and territories worldwide.
We're looking for C&B Executive position, who is responsible for the full cycle of payroll processing to ensure daily deliverables of excellent service to a portfolio of clients.
- Client focused and customer sensitive service behavior
- Possesses a strong sense of responsibility, positive disposition, initiative, high integrity and able to work under strict deadlines
- Good interpersonal skills, team player, yet able to work independently in a fast-paced environment
- Good command of spoken and written English skills
Key Performance Indicators
- Involved in the full cycle of payroll processing such as undertaking payroll calculation, performing payroll reconciliation and reporting.
- Ensuring that employee changes are entered correctly and made on a timely basis, reviewing changes for proper registration with relevant authorities like social insurance authority, labor department, tax department.
- Monitor the processing checklist and calendars, maintaining precise documentation, providing data/report for respective statutory filling within the stipulated deadlines.
- Examine client(s)’s payroll advice for completeness and clarify with the client(s) if in doubt and upload data in the system for processing.
- Involved in annual year-end tax finalization. To generate tax finalization form for clients and to provide resolution to any related queries.
- Maintain proper filing and documentation of all relevant documents (Payroll advice, reports, and correspondence pertaining to client(s) payroll.
2-3 years of relevant working experience in payroll, preferably in an outsourcing environment or have managed large employees’ payroll in a multi-national company
Possess a bachelor’s degree/ Professional Certificate in HRM or its equivalent.
If you are ready to join this exciting opportunity, please click "APPLY WITH ADECCO", or send your CV to the Talent Acquisition team at email@example.com for further discussion.
- Tam Doan