Health & Safety Supervisor
IndustryTextiles / Garment
The role is responsible for managing all aspect of the Hung Yen health and safety activities
- Coordinate with relevant departments do TaRA & MSA when having new activities and review TaRA & MSA periodically to control the hazards and reduce the risks.
- Investigate incidents/accidents to identify the root cause, corrective/preventive actions to prevent the repetition of incident/accident and follow up action plan accordingly.
- Compliance Audit:
- Conduct Production area audit daily to ensure employees comply with H&S regulations and to record any unsafe conditions/things, report to relevant department for fixing.
- Issue work permits for contractor before working and conduct audit daily to ensure contractors comply with H&S regulations
- Conduct H&S audit monthly to evaluate the effectiveness of H&S programmes put in place
- Schedule and implement ISO 45001 internal audit as standard
- Peer review and customer internal audi
- Update new laws in term H&S
- Review and update SOP regularly
- Train newcomer and contractor on H&S awareness before working at CPP to comply with H&S policy
- Train and organize chemical overflow/ spillage practice yearly to comply with legal requirement
- Organize Exit drills quarterly to comply with customer requirement
- Organize Fire drills quarterly to comply with legal requirement
- Other training as global requirement
- Experience of working in MNC environment in health and safety
- Communicate fluently in Vietnamese and English
- Good at training skill
- Ability to do the first aid training
- Good knowledge of ISO 45001
- University degree in HES, Engineering or related major.
If you are ready to join this exciting opportunity, please contact Mrs. Chi Bui at +84 904 281 679 or email@example.com for immediate consideration.
- Chi Bui