IndustryTextiles / Garment
- To ensure the smooth, successful and compliant operation of the site
- To ensure the continued safety, well - being and satisfaction of workforce
- Ensure that all mandatory protocols/SOPs for Health, Safety and Environmental Protection are observed and implemented
- Ensure compliance with all Company Rules, Regulations and Codes of Conduct by all team members
- Deliver the management-prescribed levels of engineering support, quality and cost through coordination, information sharing, control and supervision of people, plant/equipment, systems and materials
- Ensure adequate and relevant “hand-over and sign-off” to colleagues on following shift;
- Improve the skill levels of the team members, individually and collectively, through performance monitoring, advice, guidance, instruction and/or training
- Enhance communication and employee engagement through transmission and explanation of management’s policy and instructions to the team and of team’s and individuals’ views, attitudes and concerns to management
- Develop good working relationships with internal customers through continual dialogue and cooperation
- Support an improvement in Company performance and prosperity by seeking and reporting more effective ways and means of achieving Company objectives.
- At least 1-year management experience in maintenance.
- Communicate fluently in Vietnamese and English
- Good at analytical and problem-solving skills
- Proven ability to work independently
- Strong and confident negotiator with the ability to negotiate at all levels
- Ability to manage and prioritize own workload.
- University degree in engineering field preferably mechanical or electrical.
If you are ready to join this exciting opportunity, please contact Mrs. Chi Bui at +84 904 281 679 or email@example.com for immediate consideration.
- Chi Bui