Senior Marketing Executive
LocationHo Chi Minh City
CategoryMarketing / PR
We’re looking for an organized, bright, and motivated individual who has a superior skill set for creating lead-generation marketing content and connecting with others. Are you looking for a place to unleash your inner creativity? Do networking and setting up mutually beneficial relationships get you excited? Are you a social media and PR whiz? Then we may have the job for you.
- Develop & implement content marketing initiatives to drive traffic, engagement, leads, that deliver sales and customer retention.
- Collaborate across functions and silos to deliver an effective content marketing strategy and editorial plan to meet the business objectives at the lowest possible cost.
- Editorial calendar and organization workflows must be developed and managed.
- Channel management of digital content hubs and all supporting social channels including email/newsletter distribution. This person must understand the basic best practices of the main social media channels, which content and approaches work on each and why.
- Measurement and optimization of the program will be required on a regular and ongoing basis
- Pitching and creating compelling content that will be shared across the region
- Networking with writers/reporters/journalists at notable publications. Cultivating and maintaining existing relationships.
- Collaborate with other teams to create and pitch content to the media, enhancing Adecco brand coverage.
- Assisting in building outreach email lists of press contacts
- IT Software’s & Packages: Adobe Creative Suites (Premiere Pro, Photoshop, Illustrator)
- Experience creating content for the web and growing a social audience
- Editorial mindset that seeks to understand what audiences consume and how to create it
- Experience with Google analytics, SEO, SEM, and the top social channels (Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram and YouTube)
- Top-level in Internet research skills. You should be a Google master
- Interest and knack for networking and performing PR tasks
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Impeccable attention to detail and ability to produce creative pieces
- Excellent negotiation and persuasion skills
- Ability to manage yourself, but also work within a team
Degree in related fields
Interested candidates need to submit:
- Updated CV
- Cover letter details why you want to work for Adecco and why you would be a good fit for this role
- Portfolio of previous creative works (i.e. writings, designs, videos, etc.)
If you are ready to join this exciting opportunity, please click "APPLY WITH ADECCO", or contact Ms. Mi Pham at email@example.com or phone number 028 3636 5811, Ext 16 for further discussion.
- Mi Pham