An American manufacturing company based in Long An province is calling application for the position of Costing Supervisor.
- Key business partner working closely with Sales & Marketing and Supply Chain teams.
- Support value-added service item BOM setup from costing to final finished goods selling price
- Verify invoices for value-added related costs like warehousing, freight charges etc
- Review product costing, conduct pricing and margin analysis and recommend cost savings.
- Preparing the management reports in monthly/quarterly/ yearly including but not limited to preparing forecast revenues and budget reports.
- Participate in regular financial & tax audits and inventory cycle counts
- Identify the operational and procedural issues proactively & effectively communicate with employees and maintain a positive working relationship when addressing problems and coming up with solutions.
- Perform other tasks to be request by line Manager and Managing Director.
- More than 5 years working experience in accounting/ finance field (Cost Accounting experience preferred) in dynamic and multinational environment, preferably experience in manufacturing from automotive, consumer durable or FMCG industry.
- Strong experience about BOM, Selling Price.
- Bilingual in English & Vietnamese with Fluency (Negotiation Level).
- Experience in Cost accounting & finance controlling, MS Office.
- Excellent analytical skill ,result-oriented, logically thinking, proactive.
- Willing to step out of comfort Zone.
- University or master’s degree in accounting/Finance or related subjects.
- ACCA, CIMA / CMA or CPA qualification is major advantage.
Please click on APPLY BUTTON or contact Tan Nguyen at +84 348 247 981 or firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss further.
- Tan Nguyen